The professionals at PGR get the job done right — and give you time to get your job done!
Twenty-One Services for a Successful Planned Giving Initiative
Planned Giving Program Design and Implementation
- Design Your Planned Giving Program
- Formulate Gift Acceptance Policies
- Draft tailored Bequest language and Planned Gift application forms including sample documents.
- Assess and refine internal Planned Giving processes, programs and materials.
- Planned Giving Donor Support
- Establish a Bequest and Planned Gift Recognition Society
- Conduct Planned Giving process and ROI educational seminars for prospects
- Staff and Volunteer Training and Development
- Implement on-boarding development program for new Planned Giving staff
- Guide the development of a volunteer Planned Giving team
- Conduct Planned Giving training seminars for all organization staff
- Provide Gift Planner Mentoring for volunteer and staff
- Provide interim staffing to support planned giving programs
- Partner with Planned Giving staff to present program to organization’s Board of Directors including proposed Board Resolutions
- Back-Office Administrative Support
- Tailor specific guidelines for administration and investment of Planned Gifts
- Develop current, tailored report formats to satisfy legal regulations
- Provide accurate calculations of charitable deductions including projections
- Provide as-needed consultation and guidance to ensure implementation and maintenance of a consistent Planned Giving program.
- Facilitate state registration and reporting for multi-state CGA programs.
- Serve as virtual back office for CGA administration