Administrative Procedure Review for Best Practices
- Meet with development staff to establish goals, objectives and administrative strategies.
- Track state annuity requirements and assist client in ensuring that new and existing contracts are compliant.
- Assist in the development of state specific annuity contracts and other relevant documentation, including appropriate administrative forms.
- Provide assistance with state registration and filing requirements.
- Support your staff by responding to tax or legal inquiries.
- Advise marketing material development to target educated donors.
- Respond to donor inquiries if requested and provide illustrative calculations for possible gift scenarios.
Comprehensive Regulation and Tax Services
- Establish CGA administrative pools for efficient monitoring and payment management.
- Maintain complete, accurate and confidential records for donors and other annuitants.
- Complete all CGA administration reports:
- FASB 116 and 117
- Liability reporting
- Calculation of reserve requirement;
- Gifting and administrative summaries of CGA contracts and annuity payments
- Create IRS Form 1099R for each annuitant
- Prepare an administrative summary of all forms issued
- Detail ratable share accounting for gift annuity investment pool.
- Provide periodic reserve and trust accounting reports.
Technical Advisement and Consultation
- Provide advisory services on planned gifts including:
- Consultation based on donor-specific information
- Evaluate existing procedures and develop appropriate gift acceptance policies.
- Identify state registration and reporting requirements for charitable gift annuities.
- Review new and existing charitable remainder trusts, if applicable.
- Present samples of charitable gift annuity agreements and CRT documents.
- Serve as external consulting support to the development staff.
- Annuity payments delivered by check or ACH.
- Checks delivered two days in advance of contract date.
- Checks can be customized.
- Bulk delivery of checks or individual mailings using nonprofit’s stationery.