Nonprofit leaders are welcome to call the professionals at PGR for an initial free consultation. Speak with us first to learn how we will save you time and money as we help you guide the growth of your nonprofit organization.
Consulting Agreements – Professional Fee Options
PGResources can work with clients under several different fee arrangements:
- A monthly retainer affords institutional or professional clients considerable flexibility and convenience. We encourage you to call us on a prearranged schedule to ensure consistency and effective maintenance of your program. This process also enables you to budget a fixed amount over the course of your fiscal year. The PGResources staff is available to provide technical support by telephone, fax and email on a consulting fee basis.
- Standard retainer – Six hours of support per month to advance the charitable gift planning program. Offered at $ 750.00 per month, 3 month minimum, and payable in advance. All normal business expenses are invoiced as incurred.
- Limited Retainer – Two hours of telephone support per month to advance the charitable gift planning program. Offered at $ 250.00 per month, 6 month minimum, and payable in advance. All normal business expenses are invoiced as incurred.
- Work on a project basis for either institutional or individual clients is often possible when the nature and scope of our activity can be predicted relatively accurately. This is especially true with respect to services concerning training, seminars or presentations. Contact us for more detailed information.
- “Back Office” technical and administrative support services are also available. Contact us for more detailed information.
In all instances, you are free to hire us for a daily or hourly fee. Our professional time is billed at $1,500 per day (depending on location and total time involved) or $175 per hour (minimum 2 hours).
For work done on site, expenses for travel, lodging, and meals are reimbursed by clients. The cost of miscellaneous expenses such as courier charges and high volume photocopying may also be passed on to clients.
- $1,800 – Full day training session
- $ 900 – Half day training session
- $ 400 – Presentation of up to 90 minutes